Thursday 1 December 2016

The Jeep and the Converse

It was at Lukenya Getaway in Athi river. Running after the domesticated antelopes just for the kicks. Then Ian and the group happened.

I have never been so impressed by a trainer. Trainings can be boring and you can bear me witness. It was  a training of sorts that involved different methods as any good training should be. A question was posed: " If you were to be a brand, what brand would you be?" The trainer started us off by claiming google. The argument was that it has all the answers and information. It does appeal especially to those of us of the curiosity family.

We did rounds with different people branding themselves as Blackberry, Coca Cola, Apple, Infinix and others Nokia. With all the advertising Kenya Breweries is doing, one of my dark friends definitely had to be be Tusker; Made of black. Someone even wanted to"Keep walking"the John Walker way.
The car enthusiast were not left out. The Merc, The Beamer, The Audi and of course the Chrysler. One of the ladies would be a Jaguar;" Sleek and elegant". She was talking about the curves, the power and acceleration. Let's talk about jaguar some other time.

Moses my friend would be a Jeep. Rugged but stylish is the expression he used with all the machismo he could master. The Jeep wrangler 2016 model is what came into my mind. A four wheel drive with V6 engines that smoothly tackles off-road terrains attributed to the silent armor armor armor tires. A removable top that gives you the picnic feeling.The Wrangler can be equipped with air conditioning, navigation, automatic climate control, streetwise alloy wheels, and even Alpine speakers.

That is Moses for you. My turn came with all the drama I am about. I did a lot of soul-searching and at the end I wanted to be a shoe. Not a ladies' only shoe but a shoe that can be done by all genders and people of all ages. If I am to be a brand, I would be a shoe that can be worn to different occasions. I don't want to be a stiletto that will make 500 metres to be a kilometre, or that official leather shoes that makes one look crazy riding in.
Make Your order on Facebook at Converse world Ke.
I want to be a Converse. A shoe that makes you comfortable as it snuggles you feet whether in socks or not. A converse can be worn to a party, to the formal gig, when riding, driving or even cycling. I want to be a shoe that will provide grip during that work out.

I want to be a shoe that can be worn with all kinds of outfits. Ladies. If you want to do your high-waist jeans, a converse does it for you. You want to do a short, get the right colour converse to match. Even for that above knee length balloon dress, it will do.

I want to be shoe that will be in the middle of the festivities. The holiday dancing, hitchhiking, the upcountry travelling and meat roasting. I want be  a shoe that does not know tribe or race. I want to be the uniting shoe.

That Ladies and gentlemen is the brand I want to become. Join me in becoming great at Converse World Ke. and get a pair at an affordable price. We stock different colours and sizes and we deliver free in CBD.

Check it out and drop us a call as we become great.

2016 Jeep Wrangler courtesy of Gwinnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment