Tuesday 13 September 2016

ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM

The things that seemingly have their own mind
I have suffered before. Suffered for the same reason. And I will probably continue suffering. The pleasure that comes with the habit makes it hard to stop. I have suffered for eavesdropping.
I remember that one instance as a kid when I got thrashing of a lifetime. I had just sat there faking sleep with my ears wide open absorbing every word, enjoying the flow of grown ups oration and narrations of adult life. Narratives of night time occurrences and happenings. It gave the feeling of watching without being seen.
All was going on well until one of the jokes was too good and the "laughter is the best medicine" saying got me out bursting so loudly that the chief narrator almost fell off their chair.
And it almost happens the same way again.
I am sitting next to this duo and my name is Thuo. Leaning back, eyes closed and earphones plugged in though no music (to shut out the world or maybe shut myself in. The talk they are having rudely uproots me from my chill and I want to stand and crane my neck for the sight being described must be beholding to watch.
"Daaamn! I would give anything to be that dress for today. That ...... seems to have a mind of its own." One of the guy (maybe fisi) says.
It took real willpower to remain in my fake sleep. If I was any better an artist, I would have dropped you an outline of the subject out of the description which was lengthy and graphic until the cop at the junction decided we had had enough share of the traffic jam. So instead, I will tell you about something that totally has a mind of its own:
ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM
Type V12 6.7 litres
Power 453 hp @ 5,350 rpm (338 kW)
Torque 531 lb·ft @ 3,500 rpm (720 N·m)
Power to weight ratio 11.0
Transmission 8-speed automatic
PERFORMANCE
0-100 km/h 5.8 s
80-120 km/h 5.5 s
Top speed 250 km/h
Braking distance 40.0
TIRES / SUSPENSION / BRAKES / SAFETY
Front suspension Independent, pneumatic, double wishbone
Rear suspension independent, pneumatic, multi-link
Front brakes disc (ABS)
Rear brakes disc (ABS)
Front tires P255/50R21
Rear tires P285/45R21
weight distribution front-rear 49% - 50%
Fuel tank 100 l (26 gal) capacity
courtesy of https://mobile.guideautoweb.com
Bentley mulsanne comes close but we will get to see.
And my blue wear week is topped.
Thuo Patrick Junior's photo.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment