Tuesday 13 September 2016

THE MEAN MACHINE; NOT THE GERMAN TEAM, THIS IS JAPANESE


I am sitting in traffic catching up on some few things people had to say to me in the course of the day that I didn't manage to spare time for. I am tired and all I want is to get home.
Then it happens.
I can't breathe nor move. I get this tingling feeling in my stomach. The feeling you get the first time you fly. The feeling I get every time I go sky diving (as if I would know😂😂); the feeling up here is so indescribable_excitement; Wait! what if the chute malfunctions.
Eyes glued to one side; on my left. I become a captive; my mind is not my own anymore; Carried of to a far far away land, not far away kingdom you shrek fans, Japan.
Japan the land where the phenomena originated.
Four cam, four valves per cylinder, with dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence and Electronic intake valve timing (VVT-iE)
EMISSION RATING
Certified Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle (ULEV II)
TORQUE @ RPM3
403 lb-ft @ 3,600
COMPRESSION RATIO
10.2 : 1
38.7 FT
TURNING CIRCLE
7,000
TOWING CAPACITY (LB)9,10
137 MPH
TOP TRACK SPEED3,8.
Yes you are right! Lexus V8 Supercharged limited edition. I can almost see the wrappings peeling off (I don't know if they wrap cars like they do with meat in my local butchery). I like them dark, black but this white machine has me completely done in.
But before I become stupefied, the green light. I am back to my seat in KBS heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment