Friday 23 September 2016

The Toyota S-FR

It's a Friday. A cold Friday it is proving for me. Wrapped in an Eskimo suit I am as if the hike is in the next one hour. My pockets are bulging with wet kerchiefs; result of a running nose that wont allow me to compete in the Rio Olympics.

The only way to defeat the cold creeping into my aging bones is by doing porridge. So I drop in a joint for a mug. By the time I am walking out of the door, my heart is warm, my vision clear, my spirits and I can even afford a smile. I am even having second thoughts about the offer for drinks I had declined earlier on the account of the nose.
It has been made clear though by mother nature that my ancestors were not of the fishes family nor a friend of the family. As such, my affinity for 'water' is low enough to have me walk to kencom. A bunch of us are killing time waiting for the fare to get to thirty Bob. I am getting impatient (a virtue I believe I inherited from my sugar loving ancestors) when it happens.
It must have been 10 years. The absence was evidently felt from the way the hugged. From the way the way they held you could tell distance makes heart fonder.
Such pure passion. Girls enjoy freedom.
The kind of freedom offered by Toyota S-FR. The seats curls around the bum making you one with the car. The curves will make any socialite envious. The following is unheard and the performance is way above the clouds.
2NR-FKE engine (tuned version of the one used in Japan's Corolla, now with direct injection and revised ports)
1.5L inline 4 cylinder dual-overhead cam (DOHC)
130 PS / 15.1kgf.m (109.2 lb-ft torque)
Aisin 6 Speed Transmission only (no automatic)
Fuel consumption: 20.0km/l (47 mpg)
Regular gasoline (no premium needed)
Weight: 980kg (2160 lbs)
Suspension: Front struts / double wishbone rear
3990 mm length, 1695 mm width, 1320 mm height, 2480 mm wheelbase (http://www.sfrforums.com)
Picture courtesy: http://www.themotorreport.com


No comments:

Post a Comment